Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ATCQ Documentary

Gotta say I have been hearing about this for awhile, but it good to see that this will actually come to us. My favorite Hip Hop group of all-time ATCQ (A Tribe Called Quest) will have a documentary dropping sometime next next. This is brought to us by actor/director Michael Rappaport. Definately looking forward to how this one will turn out.



Below I have some of their videos. They have too too many for me to even pick a favorite but enjoy.



INTRO ALONE..



TIMELESS Music..



Pioneers to the lone Hip Hop artist we have out now, you know who they are.



Open line..you could say that to a chick now and she would get the point. Same for Phife..opening lines.



Top 5 Hip Hop Albums of All Time for me. This was one of the songs I played out on my walkman.

I could go on and on with ATCQ hits. I'll stop for now, but looking for that documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment