Friday, December 3, 2010

The KINGS BACK x Lebron back in Cleveland

I like many of you saw the game last night.. and I gotta say Cleveland your fans and city suck. You guys showed a young 25 year old kid who put your crappy city and team on his back, when you didnt gove him the support he needed, he made the financial decision to go elsewhere for HIS career and yall do this..




Mo Williams you are a bum.. Lebron is the reason you got traded from Milwaukee and the reason you are overpaid right now.. you should be saying.. Thanks.. lotta nerve to walk away like that.. I hope you get an STD.. BUM.. and for the coach.. LOOK AT EM.. I wont even go in on em.. you deserve to get slapped.. Lebron when you cut the grass the snakes will show.. I think you knew what was up all along.. your 25, Prime of you career.. DO YOU.. go to Miami.. live it up and be amongst your friends..

Your in Miami but Cleveland.. HA..

No comments:

Post a Comment